The Argentine Experience is designed to give you an introduction to the best of Argentine cuisine and culture. This is not a cooking class, but a fun and unique experience, where you will meet and dinner with people from all over the world. Our international team of guides are on hand to spoil you and take you through every step of this culinary journey:
1. Choose from our gourmet fillings and create your own empanada learning the traditional ‘repulgue’ technique.
2. Later, use your imagination in Argentina’s first and only novelty empanada competition. Alongside your creations, enjoy grilled provoleta cheese with sliced chorizo sausage, and our homemade chimichurri.
3. Enjoy what many are claiming to be the very best steak in Argentina, cooked to order and accompanied with velvety mash potatoes and oven roasted vegetables. Our top of the line thick cut fillet steaks have a unique 24 hour preparation method that sets us apart from the rest. Vegetarian, pescetarian and celiac options are available on request.
4. We have chosen 1 Torrontes and 2 distinct Malbec wines, from boutique wineries in Mendoza, paired to complement our food. Learn about and enjoy unlimited wine throughout the dinner. White wine is also available on request. To upgrade your wine experience, join our Wine Cocktail Mixology and Aroma Class before dinner.
5. Learn how to communicate like a true argentine with our classic hand gesture class.
6. For desert make your own alfajores, Argentina’s national sweet, where biscuits, dulce de leche, melted chocolate fondue and coconut shavings combine to delight the senses.
7. Finally, get taught about the history and etiquette of mate, Argentina’s national pastime, and prepare it from scratch among yourselves.
Duration: 3 hs
Can be done privately any day of the week. Public groups only from Monday to Saturday.